ARIES (March 21-April 19): Key questions for me, beginning now and throughout 2022:
- What do I need to say, but have not yet said?
- What is crucial for me to do, but I have not yet done?
- What dream have I neglected and shouldn’t neglect any longer?
- What sanctuary is essential for me to visit, but I have not yet visited?
- What “sin” is important for me to forgive myself for, but I have not yet forgiven myself?
- What promise have I not yet fulfilled, even though it’s getting late (but not too late!) to fulfill?
- What secret have I hidden so well that I have mostly concealed it even from myself?
My room is cluttered with fabrics, my desk with scraps, and tools, and my mind is cluttered too.
Little Things ThursdayThankful Thursday
I’ve participated in vignettes quilt along, and finished my “All These Blues” quilt. I was focused on depicting the principles of modern art which the pattern by Heidi Parkes is based on.
The little 4.5 x 4 book menu inspired by Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy.
Another zine from the annual project: a few exhibitions, neighborhood walk, and a new obsession with Krispy Kream.
I’m so glad I’ve found this summer TLF virtual workshop. I learned sooo much.